2014 Hammer City Roller Girls Home Season Opener @HammerCityRG #hamont
Hold onto your hats, Hamiltonians, and if you don’t have a hat, get one because HCRG is set to kick off its 9th season with a double-header on May 3, 2014. It’s going to be an explosive night of derby action on the flat-track.
Fort Wayne, Indiana is offering up its best and brightest as the Hammer City Eh! Team takes on the Fort Wayne Bomb Squad and the Hammer City Harlots face off against the Fort Wayne S.W.A.T. Team. Come on out and watch the Hammer go BOOM!!
Dave Andreychuk (Mountain) Arena, 25 Hester Street in Hamilton is the place to be on May 3, 2014 to see it all go down. Doors open at 5:00 pm with the first game set to start at 6:00 pm and the second at 8:00 pm.
Get your tickets online and save $2 off the door price
Adults – $13 advance / $15 door | Kids under 13 years – Free
Tickets will also be available at local outlets – stay tuned for locations.
* The arena floor is licensed. Sit trackside with a beer in hand!
* Concession stand will be open and selling delicious treats
* Bring a lawn chair to sit in our suicide seating (trackside)
* Kid-friendly event, with a special activity table to keep the little ones busy (and hopefully tire them out)
* Awesome HCRG swag will be available to purchase. Buttons, t-shirts, stickers, oh my!!
The after-party will be held at This Ain’t Hollywood, 345 James St N. Meet your favourite HCRG skaters in all their post-bout, sweaty glory!
HCRG has more home bouts throughout the summer on the following dates:
* June 7
* July 12
* August 9 (Maple Stir-Up All-Canadian Tournament – all-day event)
If you’re into saving money, buy a season ticket and save $20 off the admission price over the course of the season.
A big thank-you to HCRG’s proud and loyal sponsors: Mill St. Brewery, Copy Dog, Varnetta, Monster Muffin, Where Heads Meet, Neon Skates, Rollergirl.ca, and Wicked Skatewear.
More information on HCRG:
Fort Wayne Derby Girls:
Volunteer with HCRG:
Follow us on Twitter:
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Questions? Fan mail? Contact us: